Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometimes I totally get my ideas from other people.

I stole this from Nan who got it from somebody else.  Finish the sentences... or not.  It is totally up to you ;-)


1. My partner is... on the couch.  He is napping while the baby naps.  Smart fella.


2. Maybe I should... go help the kids unpack groceries, vacuum, do some laundry, have a nap.  But naaaahh.  I haven't blogged much recently for whatever reason.  And now I have some time, combined with a tiny dash of inspiration.  This dynamic duo has been in seriously short supply recently.  So I'm taking advantage.


3. I love... my family.


4. People would say that... I can't sing for shit, but I've got great energy on-stage!


5. I don't understand... politics and money.


6. When I wake up in the morning... the Angel says ''Ann... Some''.  She thinks my name is Ann.  And she just learnt to say ''Some'' :)


7. I lost... my way in Riga, Latvia once and ended up walking in a dark, deserted street.  A pizza delivery guy gave us directions to where we wanted to go, but, of course, I knew better!  So we spent a couple hours walking around, still lost.  Then we found a highway? and took a taxi.  The driver took us to where we wanted to go... about 5 minutes away from the hotel we were staying at.  Hubby doesn't let me read the map anymore.


8. Life is... full of sunshine, except in Winter.  I'm so happy that Spring is here!!!


9. My past has taught me... that I can be a real idiot sometimes.


10. I get annoyed when... there is no toilet paper, and sometimes when people see things on the floor and just step over them and keep walking.  The second one is only really annoying when it happens at home.  I wonder if they know that the magic clean-up-shit fairy doesn't live here?  I wonder what would happen if I started doing the same thing?


11. Parties are... even more fun when you don't have to wake up at the ass-crack of dawn the following morning.


12. I wish... there was no more money, politics, state lines, or religion.


13. Dogs... are a lil more work than cats, but more fun.


14. Cats... can be pussies.


15. Tomorrow... I'm going swimming at the pool with the Angel!


16. I have a low tolerance for... empty toilet paper rolls still on the thingy, and empty cartons in the fridge.


17. If I had a million dollars... I would probably spend it.


18. I'm totally terrified of... roaches.


19. I'd rather be... chilling on the beach.


20. My vice is... herb.  but shhhhhh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of great answers;) You and I share the toilet paper feelings.

Nan Sheppard said...

Hope you find time and inspiration more! Me too.

witchypoo said...

Doesn't matter how you get your inspiration, just keep letting it out!

Nan Sheppard said...

TAG!